Comanche Middle School Job Posting
Position: Teaching- Jr. High Science
Teacher Responsibilities Include:
Create and implement lesson plans using planbook.com for 8th grade science.
Post daily assignments for each class on Google classroom.
Collaborate with grade level and subject area teachers.
Prepare to teach virtually as needed.
Special duties that may include, but are not limited to: bus duty, pick-up duty, morning duty, lunch duty and other duties as assigned.
Attend staff meetings and professional development.
Maintain an organized and inviting environment.
Establish and maintain an open line of communication for parents.
Oklahoma Teaching Certification
Include the following with your application:
Letters of Recommendation
Application Instruction: Send cover letter and above listed materials to: Angela Rouse, Middle School Principal, via email at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Position Summary: The counselor promotes student success, provides preventive services, and responds to identified student needs by implementing a comprehensive developmental school counseling program that addresses academic, career, and personal/social development of secondary students. Essential Duties:
• Develops and manages a comprehensive school counseling program for secondary students. • Delivers the counseling curriculum to all students focusing on Academic, Career, and Personal/Social Domains.
• Designs, delivers, evaluates, and revises a planned sequential developmentally appropriate program in accordance to district counseling standards and indicators.
• Facilitates the infusion of counseling curriculum activities into classroom curricula to support the developmental needs of students.
• Facilitates instructional process in collaboration with school staff and community resources.
• Counsels with secondary students to promote self-awareness and positive social and academic skills.
• Develops, delivers, and evaluates student planning addressing academic goal setting and transition plans.
• Informs students and parents about pertinent test results, academic programming, behavior intervention strategies, and their implications to the overall academic success.
• Provides individual and group counseling to students with identified concerns and needs.
• Implements a referral process and follow-up process to outside counseling agencies and support agencies.
•Provides information to staff and parents to assist them in crises related issues that may affect the school climate.
• Consults and coordinates with district professionals and community agencies, such as nurses, administrators, community-based counselors, service agencies, and physicians.
• Manages activities that establish, maintain, support, and enhance the total school counseling system.
• Advocates for equal access to programs and services for all students.
• Plans and coordinates programs that are an extension of the counseling program, i.e., Individual Education Plans, Child Study Team, red ribbon week, student of week etc.
• Coordinates parent programs.
• Participates in school decision-making.
• Adheres to laws, policies, procedures, and ethical standards of the school counseling profession.
• Participates with the administration and faculty as a team member in the implementation of the district testing program.
• Collects and reviews evaluative data to ensure a successful counseling program that links the school counseling program to student academic progress.
• Measures results of the school counseling program activities and shares results as appropriate
• Performs other duties as assigned.
Please send cover letter, resume, references, and a copy of Oklahoma Teaching certificate to superintendent Julie Bills at Juliebills@cpsok.org.
SUBSTITUTE CHILD NUTRITION
Substitute child nutrition workers needed for the 2020-2021 school year.
Please contact Mrs. Bills at Comanche Central Office. 580-439-2900 or email:email@example.com
SUBSTITUTE BUS DRIVERS
Other position inquiries may be directed to Julie Bills, Superintendent, 1030 Ash Ave., Comanche, OK 73529